'SELF-SACRIFICE - Life with the Iranian Mojahedin is the title of new book published by Struan Stevenson, the President of the European Iraqi Friendship Association (EIFA) who was also the president of the Delegation for Relations with Iraq at the European Parliament until 2013.
The book details his fight to expose and confront brutality, human rights abuse and corruption in Iran and Iraq and he provides disturbing evidence of how mistakes, duplicities and blunders by the West led directly to the rise of ISIS and the catastrophic events that now engulf the Middle East.
NCRI - Paranoid mullahs ruling in Iran who fear that the Iranian people use the Chaharshanbe-Suri (fire festival on eve of the last Wednesday of the year in the Persian calendar) to stage popular protests against the religious dictatorship, have resorted to extensive repressive military and security measures across the country, particularly in the country’s capital city, Tehran.
Referring to the fire festival which marks the beginning of New Year or Nowruz (March 21) celebrations in Iran, a senior cleric described participation in the event as ‘religiously forbidden and warned people about ‘crossing God’s redlines’.
Paris Court rejects appeal by mullahs’ dead agent against annulment of financial allegations against the Iranian Resistance
• The Iranian Resistance demands the prosecution, trial and punishment of the perpetrators of this extensive abuse of the French Judiciary. Once and for all, an end must be put to the disgraceful dealing with the criminals ruling in Tehran at the expense of victimizing the Iranian people. Up till now, these dirty deals have only diverted attentions from the mullahs’ regime as the epicenter of export of fundamentalism and terrorism with its catastrophic consequences for regional and global peace and security evident in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon and even Europe.
• Paris Court of Appeal turned down appeal against dismissal order ending prosecution against members of the Resistance on financial allegations
• Regime agents’ attorney in Paris acknowledged that some individuals from Tehran ordered him to place the appeal
Grand gathering of Iranians and supporters of resistance from 69 countries in Paris – Villepinte:
Speech by Maryam Rajavi on Iraq crisis, meddling by and impact on the Iranian regime, Rouhani’s record in a year, and challenges of nuclear negotiations
• 600 parliamentarians and prominent political figures from five continents have come to Paris to participate in this gathering
In a few hours, the grand gathering of Iranians and supporters of the Iranian Resistance from 63 countries and five continents will begin in Villepinte Hall in Paris. The key note speaker to the event is Mrs. Maryam Rajavi, President-elect of the Iranian Resistance. Over 600 political figures, parliamentarians and jurists with different political inclinations from all over the globe have entered Paris to participate in this gathering and to express their solidarity with the Iranian Resistance.
Paris – Grand Gathering of Iranians
Maryam Rajavi: Mullahs are main losers of Iraq’s developments; Rouhani’s ‘moderation’ is but a mirage; countdown for mullahs’ regime has begun; change in Iran is inevitable
- The Iranian regime seeking to buy time in nuclear negotiations and keep open the path to acquiring nuclear bomb
The grand gathering of Iranians and supporters of the Iranian Resistance from 69 countries across the globe began in the Villepinte Hall in Paris at 1430 on Friday, June 27, with the participation of 600 political dignitaries, legislators and jurists from a wide spectrum of political tendencies .
Forty-nine Turkish citizens from the consulate — staff members and their families — are being held hostage in Mosul, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
Among the hostages are the consul general, Ozturk Yilmaz, diplomats, workers and special forces soldiers.
The consulate was raided by Iraqi militants that have been making sweeping territorial gains in northern and western Iraq in recent days, said New York Times in a report yesterday.
NCRI - On the anniversary of death of Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of the clerical regime in Iran, Ali Khamenei, the regime's Supreme Leader, displayed his fear of the widespread social discontent and internal, regional and international campaigns by the Iranian Resistance against his regime's terrorism and fundamentalism. As it is a customary practice, the regime attributed them all to the United States.
Ali Khamenei remarks comes three days after the execution of political prisoner Gholamreza Khossravi of the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK), that raised public rage and abhorrence inside Iran.